- Policies & Policy Groups
- Define policy groups made up of various combinations of tags.
- Define and manage policies comprising of ACL's which can include groups.
- Access Control
- Control access based on policy. eg. Rejecting mail matching a specific policy.
- Amavis Integration
- Anti-virus checks.
- Anti-spam checks.
- Banned filename checks.
- Email header checks.
- Message size limits.
- Blacklist/whitelist senders.
- Email interception (BCC).
- Support for greylisting and masking sender IP addresses.
- Support for auto-whitelisting and auto-greylisting based on count or count+percentage.
- HELO/EHLO Checks
- HELO/EHLO randomization prevention
- Blacklisting of HELO/EHLO's ... those used by your own servers
- Whitelisting of CIDR's which are known to be braindead
- Check sending server HELO/EHLO for validity and RFC compliance.
- SPF Checks
- Check the SPF records of a domain and see if the inbound email is allowed or prohibited.
- Define message count quotas for policies.
- Define cumulative size quotas for policies.
- Track these quotas based on various methods, including sender IP block, sender user/domain/email address.
- Postfix Integration
- Setup and create transports.
- Create mailboxes.
- Create mailbox aliases.
- Manage distribution groups.